The WQ3132-00 is a wireless local area network (WLAN), Bluetooth (BT) and FM combination module to support 2 × 2 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) with two spatial streams IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN standards and Bluetooth + LE 5.X + HS enabling seamless integration of WLAN/Bluetooth and low-energy technology. This module is based on Qualcomm WCN3990 single-die chip.
Full PMIC support including shared XO
6th Generation MIMO solution
2×2 802.11ac with MU-MIMO
160 MHz & DBS support
Bluetooth 5.0 and FM RDS/RBDS
Optional dedicated BT antenna support –concurrent operation for WLAN and BT with and without dedicated BT antenna
RF performance meets all carrier requirements
– Industry leading throughput (700+ Mbps TCP)
– Low power island on MSM for lowest Wi-Fi power consumption (up to 61% improvement)
– BT/BTLE integration within WCN3990 for lowest BT power consumption (up to 87% improvement)
Compatible with Qualcomm WCN3990 RD2 non-antenna sharing reference design.
– WCN3990 Internal RF power amplifier / Low noise amplifier for 2.4GHz band.
– Built-in Qorvo QM45858 5.0GHz Wi-Fi RF Front-End Module
Dimension 13.3mm(L) x 13.4mm(W) x 2.0mm(H)
LGA-120 pins package
WLAN Dual-Band 2×2 802.11ac + Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Module