- Dimensions: 38 mm (L) x 20 mm (W)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant RF transceiver
- SMA RF connector for external antenna
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- VBAT supporting 3.0 to 3.6V operation , typical 3.3V
- Operating temperature : 0°C to 70°C
WG6031P00 is an evaluation board that is designed by Jorjin Technologies Inc. supporting Pmod interface 2A (expanded SPI). Pmod interface is an open standard defined and specified by Digilent Inc..
The purpose of the Pmod module is to let the users experience the seamless integration between Jorjin’s Wi-Fi connectivity module WG6031-00 and Renesas Synergy Platform.